1. a service that reduces stress when you move. 2. space planning your home for better function and aesthetics 3. downsizing and organizing services for home and wardrobe.
Synonyms: reduce, repurpose, redesign
Re-nest is an organizing service that helps you space plan, declutter and downsize your living spaces …whether you’re moving or not.
I call this
Hello, I am Leigh MacCready and I believe that as our lifestyle changes, our nest needs to change too. I call this re-nesting.
If you are about to move and need to get organized, or are staying put but need to rearrange your space to function better, look better or achieve a new purpose, then you’re at the right place.
I can create floor plans to help you visualize how to arrange your furniture and accessories or do on-the-spot re-arranging.
I help clients through the downsizing process and accelerate move-in day with my settling-in services.
More About Leigh:
- Re-Nest began when I helped my mother downsize and space plan for her move into a senior living community
- I love redesigning space with furniture and accessories you already own, but I like new things too
- I believe everyone deserves to live in a peaceful and pleasing space, that reflects who they are while accomplishing their day to day needs
- I am strong visually and spatially
- I like to help the average woman improve her wardrobe
- I am left-handed, creative, and will give you an honest opinion
- I support SOAR Cafe and Farms and Cascades Humane Society